Sunday, September 9, 2007

Mauve Driveway- Phase II


After many visitors coming and expressing their opionions this week, we are now calling our driveway a mauve color. It is not pink, but not quite purple so mauve is what we are calling it now. Our favorite contractor said he would come and tear it out on Wed. but called and said he was sick and would come on Thursday. He came on Thursday at about 11:00 am and worked for maybe 30 minutes and the bobcat broke down. He spent the entire day trying to get it to work and after giving up, loaded it up on his trailer to go get repaired. Needless to say, we now have mauve rubble! I think the driveway is cursed! Hopefully next week he can get it taken out but now our extra helper is going to Mexico. I will keep you updated on the next phase. I told you I would show you an after picture or one with me with my hair pulled out, but I decided that I like my hair style as it is right now and that would be a waste of a good haircut and we have had enough waste going on around here!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Oh no!!! What a disaster that driveway is! There really must be some curse on that driveway. Hopefully you will be able to get it taken care of this week. Keep me posted!